We receive a lot of questions about online casinos daily.
And while we would like to answer every question individually, we get so many of the very same questions that it makes a lot more sense to post them together with our answers on one page — this webpage.
Below, you will discover general questions about gambling at online casinos. They span topics such as casino bonuses, gambling laws, and banking.
For those who have a question you do not see answered here, email us and we will do our best to include it.
How can I contact the casino when I have a query or problem?
Every casino will probably have different approaches by which you can reach them out.
- Email — By using the email address or filling a contact form.
- Live Chat — You can get in touch with them instantly from their site.
- Telephone — Call them using one of the posted phone numbers.
What should new online casino players know?
That is a vague question, so it is somewhat difficult to answer. But here is a quick list of things we believe all new casino players must know about.
- They suck because of scams they pull or slow wracking times. So it’s critical that you do your homework before joining a casino.
- Players outside the United States should stick to casinos That Don’t accept Americans.
- Each casino offers a bonus or free cash supply. So don’t make the mistake of choosing a casino to get their offers. Make sure they are honest, have games you wish to play with, and banking choices you can use.
- Banking is the least consistent thing about online casinos — the banking choices they take, the fees they charge, the time necessary to process payments, etc.. This is the very first thing concerning a casino we urge scoping out.
- The best games come from software firms like Microgaming, Playtech, NetEnt, and IGT. The majority of these companies only work with casinos that don’t accept Americans — unless you reside in one of those countries that have legalized online gambling.
- The best casino software for most Americans is BetSoft, followed by (arguably) RealTime Gaming and Rival Gambling.
- Bonuses are not”free,” regardless of what the advertising says. You are going to have to shell out money playing casino games to make your bonus before you can cash out.
How can you get an online casino that is blocked in your own country?
There are just two ways we know of.
The legit method is to get into the casino from a different country that is NOT blocked. But we do not think that is what you are asking.
To access a blocked site in the nation, the only way we know of is to use a VPN. This routes your IP via a tunnel IP from places all around the world.
Where is a good place for beginners to start?
If you have never gambled before, online or otherwise, we suggest joining a casino we recommend that accepts the banking alternative (s) you want to use.
Most casinos will have the exact standard games — slots, video poker, keno, blackjack, craps, roulette, and other table games.
In the event, you only have to get your feet wet, slots, keno, and scratch tickets need the smallest quantity of knowledge before beginning. But do not let that prevent you from playing different games. As you are playing games with other gamers or actual traders (unless You’re playing a live dealer game), it is possible to take your own time with no fear. You can learn the rules of whatever game you want to play at your own pace.
So with this in mind, we believe blackjack, video poker (Jacks or Better), and 3-card poker are some of the easiest casino games to learn.
What can you do if you have a problem with an online casino?
If you are having an issue with the casino that you don’t think management will be able to help you with — say, they are running a scam — our very best suggestion would be to reach out to the gambling commission that manages them.
They can explore further, and might even have the ability to eliminate their license or fine them if they discover that the casino broke any laws. But that all said, among the dangers of playing offshore sites is the lack of accountability and recourse you have, especially if you’re an American.
The nearer you get to playing in a legit casino (like one from the US), the more choices you will have for resolving issues with a casino.